This is your basic dough recipe for bread, tortillas, flatbread and pizza crust.
- 500 g FiberFlour
- 400 g Water
- 15 g Yeast
- 8 g Salt
- Seeds or Raisins or Garlic
- Put FiberFlour in mixing bowl. Add yeast. Pour warm water over the yeast and let activate for 5 minutes.
- Once vigorously fermenting, mix and knead for 5-10 minutes.
- While kneading add salt. Optionally you can add garlic, raisins and seeds now.
- Once the dough has good elastic consistency, not too sticky and combined well, it can be formed into your loaf shape of choice or a bread pan and left to rise (proof) for 45 -60 mins.
- Rolls can also be made by dividing dough into 80-100g portions formed into well rounded balls, and slightly flattened before letting rise.
- Bake at 410° for approximately 18-20 minutes.