1. Add FiberFlour, sugar, salt and baking powder to mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Melt butter and whisk in cocoa powder and let cool, beat in eggs & vanilla into melted cocoa butter.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet mixture and continue mixing until ingredients come together adding milk or water a tablespoon at a time to achieve your required consistency. Increase the amount of water to make a more moist and softer center.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips or chunks.
5. Scoop onto baking tray lined with paper, flatten out and bake at 350° for 20 – 25 minutes.
Nutritional Content per 33g
Net Carb 1g