Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Add FiberFlour, sugar, salt and baking powder to mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Melt butter and let cool, beat in eggs and vanilla into melted butter.
3. Add wet ingredients to flour mixture and continue mixing until ingredients come together adding milk or water a tablespoon at a time to achieve your required consistency (more water equals less crunchy and softer centers).
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Scoop onto baking sheet/paper, flatten out a little and bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Fat 26% Net Carb 7%
Fiber 24% Protein 12%