Chocolate Espresso Cake
1. Melt the dark chocolate and butter together with the espresso in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn’t touch the water, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, whisk together the egg yolks and the sugar until thick and pale – about 5 minutes with a handheld electric whisk.
3. Fold the chocolate mixture into the egg and sugar mixture and then fold in FiberFlour.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites into stiff peaks and then fold into the cake mixture.
5. Divide into greased and lined baking tins.
6. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
Fat 25% Net Carb 8%
Fiber 15% Protein 9%