1. Combine FiberFlour, sugar, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl. Add seeds.
2. Cut butter into chunks, mix with paddle attachment until ingredients look like fine breadcrumbs.
3. Continue mixing adding a tablespoon of milk a at a time until the mixture forms a firm ball.
4. Roll out the dough and cut into shapes.
5. Lay them on a baking sheet with grease-proof paper and bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Tips: Alternatively, form into a log about 2 inches diameter. Wrap in cling-wrap and refrigerate until it can be cut with a sharp knife into 1/4 inch or less discs.
Baking longer at lower temperatures gives crunchier biscuits.
Interesting variations on this are possible using raisins, nuts, seeds, coconut or chocolate that can be added to the mix before the egg and milk are added.
Fat 22% Net Carb 10%
Fiber 25% Protein 15%