There is nothing like homemade pizza and this is one of the best! You can customize your toppings but we love it with fresh tomatoes and basil right out of the garden.
- 500 g FiberFlour
- 400 g Warm Water
- 10 g Salt
- 15 g Yeast
- Cheese Your Choice
- Toppings Your Choice
- Add FiberFlour and yeast in mixing bowl.
- Dissolve salt in warm water and pour over the yeast and let activate for 5 minutes.
- Once vigorously fermenting, mix and knead for 5-10 minutes.
- Once the dough has good elastic consistency, not too sticky and combined well, it can be formed into your Pizza and Calzones by dividing dough into 150g portions formed into well rounded balls.
- Let proof (rest) for 1 to 2 hours.
- Roll out to the thickness of your choice and add your favorite pizza sauce and toppings.
- Bake on a pizza tray or cookie sheet at 400° for approximately 5 – 8 minutes.
- Remove when cheese is bubbling and edges are brown and crisp.