These crunchy chips are a great addition to homemade guacamole and salsa!
- 500 g FiberFlour
- 400 g Warm Water
- 10 g Salt
- 10 g Yeast
- Put FiberFlour in mixing bowl and add yeast. Pour warm water over the yeast and let activate for 5 minutes.
- Once yeast is vigorously fermenting, mix and knead for 5-10 minutes.
- Once the dough has good elastic consistency, divide the mixture into 150g portions formed into well rounded balls and let proof for 1 to 2 hours.
- On a lightly dusted floured surface, roll out each dough ball to approximately 1/8 – 1/4 inch.
- Stack rolled out chips and cut 6 ways with pizza cutter or knife.
- Baste both sides with olive oil and place on lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 5 minutes, flip and repeat.
- Tips: Once cooked, add pizza toppings to make delicious pizza chips!