retailers are you looking for a low carb baking solution?
Why Choose fiberflour?
- Huge numbers of informed consumers are following low carbohydrate, keto lifestyles. This is not a fad as influential scientists, doctors, athletes, politicians and celebrities know that it works and believe it to be a solution for 66% of the population affected by the obesity and diabetes epidemic.
- Smart food producers, grocery stores and restaurants will be ready to offer keto products that are in high demand. Just as they did when Gluten-free products became popular.
- Replace all or a proportion of the flour in most typical recipes for breads, flat breads, wraps, pizza, biscuits, cakes, muffins with FiberFlour.
- High in soluble fiber, protein, omega 3 fatty acids, beta-glucans, polyphenols and lignans. Ideal for an everyday healthy diet, particularly appropriate for diabetics, weight loss programs, ketogenic and low carb dieters.
- FDA approves health claims of reduction in cardiovascular disease and cancer associated with fiber. FiberFlour has 5g of net carbs and 12g of fiber from 30g of FiberFlour. It contains a diverse spectrum of soluble fibers and prebiotics.
- Minimal rise in blood sugar and insulin after meals.
- Easy way to achieve recommended fiber intake without additional carbohydrates from flour based baked goods.
- Important for controlling diabetes, curbing appetite and helping weight loss.
- Ingredients: oat bran, golden flaxseed, wheat gluten, resistant wheat starch (prebiotic), inulin (soluble prebiotic fiber), resistant maltodextrin (soluble gluco-fiber), oat fiber, guar gum (soluble fiber), HPMC (soluble fiber), ascorbic acid (antioxidant).